Kerala Tour Package Cost?
Well, one of the first things comes to your mind when planning a Kerala Trip is the price of the package right? In this article, we will discuss how much does it costs for a Kerala Tour and tips to save money on your tour.
Price of Kerala Tour Packages is depending on few things and they are:
Type of Hotels (hotel category: 3*, 4* or 5*)
Type of Vehicle (transportation rates are different for each type of vehicles)
No of Days
Houseboat stay is included or not
If you are planning a Kerala trip, then you should have an idea about the type of hotels that you want to stay in and vehicle for your transportation. One of the most important factors which influences the cost is houseboat stay for example a 3 night 4 days package with houseboat (2N Munnar 1 night Alleppey) will cost you Rs 20500/- for one couple whereas the same package instead of houseboat if you stay in a resort the package cost will be just Rs 15480/-
Those travellers who have budget constraints can opt for a resort stay in Alleppey and can enjoy the backwaters by hiring shikhara boats on an hourly basis which starts from Rs 350/- per person so if you want to reduce the package cost skip houseboat stay and opt for resort stay with shikhara boating in the backwater.
Kerala Tour Package cost per person on twin sharing basis-
Please note that below rates will not be valid for Diwali season and from December 15 to January 15 due to peak season rate changes in Hotels.
2 Nights 3 Days Kerala Tour Package Cost Per Person- starts from Rs 6,500 to 9,550/- Places Covered in this Plan - 2 Nights in Munnar and Day visit in Cochin.
3 Nights 4 Days Kerala Holiday Package Cost Per Person starts from Rs 10,950/- Places Covered in this Plan- 2 Nights in Munnar 1 Night in Alleppey Backwater Houseboat Stay and Day visit in Cochin City.
4 Nights 5 Days Kerala Tour Package Cost Per Person starts from Rs 16,280/- Places Covered in this Plan- 2 Nights in Munnar 1 Night in Alleppey Houseboat (Alleppey Backwater) 1 Night in Athirappally Waterfalls and Cochin City Sightseeing.
5 Nights 6 Days Kerala Tour Package Cost Per Person starts from Rs 17,500/- Places Covered in this Plan-1 Night in Athirappallay Waterfalls 2 Nights in Munnar 1 Night in Thekkady 1 Night in Alleppey Backwater Houseboat Stay and Cochin City Sightseeing on Departure.
6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package Cost Per Person starts from Rs 23,800/- Places Covered in this Plan- 2 Nights in Munnar 1 Night in Thekkady 1 Night in Alleppey Backwater Houseboat Stay 2 Nights in Kovalam Beach (Trivandrum) with Kanyakumari Day visit.
The above given are the most popular plans for Kerala Holidays- We have taken 3-star category hotels with good and safe cabs. The above price includes Breakfast in each hotel, Cab charge with driver charges and fuel charges, sightseeing. In houseboat, you will be provided with all meals.
Tips to save money on your Kerala Tour Package?
Keep this below points in mind while planning a Kerala Tour Package this will help you to save money on your Kerala Trip.
01. Advance Planning - Sounds good? Yes if you plan your Kerala Tour Package way in advance through a reputed Tour Operator they can get you a better rate by negotiating with the hotels (cab charge will remain almost same irrespective of the season) Minor difference will be there but not enough to burn your pocket.
02. Choose hotels or Homestays- Resorts sounds really good and of course it is expensive, If you are planning a budget Kerala Tour then hotel is your friend because hotel tariffs are always lower than of Resorts. Good budget hotels will always have good service and amenities so staying in these hotels will not cause any discomfort for you.
03. Off Season Time- Good discount on accommodation. Low rate on activities and Less crowded places. These are the main advantage you will get when you book your trip during a low season. Especially if you book from June to August you will get to enjoy the monsoon and Kerala looks way better in Monsoon. You can save at least 30% of your package cost during this season.
04.Public Transport- The major factor that influences the package cost is the cab charges and if you feel comfortable and confident you can choose public transports. All Kerala destinations are well connected by roads and Kerala State Transport Corporation has daily trips to all these locations.
05. A good and well planned Itinerary- Well planned itinerary can save you a lot of money on your tour. If you have a well-planned itinerary will makes you prepared with the number of days you are staying here and the places you will be visiting. By doing this you will have a clear idea of how much money you will be spending on your trip.
06. Book with a well experienced and Friendly Tour Operators
It is very important to book with a reputed and flexible travel agent. Flexible is very important if you like to add a place or two in your trip or if you want to visit some particular places to buy some souvenirs? A flexible agent can help you in all these.
Let me tell you one thing, you should only book with an agent whom you can trust? Since you will be paying a good amount of money as an advance, you should carefully select the best agent.
Why Book with Us ? and How?
To answer these two questions we will explain our booking procedure.
Step 1- Tell us your requirement
Step 2- Choose the best plan that suits you and customize your Kerala tour package the way you want it.
Step 3- Pay us an advance amount of Rs 1,000/-
Step 4- Get confirmation email on your booking (We will send you emails which are sent by the hotels with booking number to confirm the booking done in your name)
Step 5- Just relax and enjoy your trip stress-free
We have designed this booking procedure to give maximum confidence to our customers that their money is safe and we will deliver what we have promised. You only need to pay 30% of total package cost as an advance that too after getting the confirmation on hotels rest of the amount you can pay on arrival. Please note that we do not have any cancellation fee but the refund will be given based on the cancellation policies of each hotel.